Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
This dressing is fantastic as a dipping sauce for vegetables such as roasted brussels sprouts. It is somewhat sweet and can also be used on salads at any time of day – even for breakfast.
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon dried black chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon monk fruit sweetener with erythritol or 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon dried oregano leaves or 1 teaspoon fresh chopped oregano leaves
- Mix all of the ingredients together and give a shake or whisk until combined. Shake just before serving. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition estimations per serving: 104 calories, 10 grams fat, 2 grams saturated fat, 4 grams carbohydrates (2 grams of total carbohydrate is sugar alcohol), 4 milligrams sodium